We conduct cross-benefit trend analyses and return-on-investment studies that demonstrate the benefit of diverse schools/communities. Then we use that data to work with the mayor’s office, economic development council and chambers of commerce to guide regional task force on equity strategy.
- Analyze benefit of diverse schools and diverse housing on regional economic inequalities, economic growth, and population growth
- Design municipal strategic initiative on equity that includes public and private sector engagement
- Develop self-study tools and train leadership team to conduct internal equity audits and feedback loops
- Define diversity as a workforce skill
- Develop and facilitate required equity trainings for housing and real estate developers
- Facilitate metropolitan working groups on equity and the public good